Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quinn Olivia Thornock

Baby number 4 is here!  Beautiful Quinn was born October 6, 2015 at 6:20 pm.  Here's how it went...
I went into labor on Sunday during the second session of conference.  The contractions were every 15 to 20 minutes.  That lasted through the night and onto the next day.  I hung out all day, and did my normal routine, even went to JD's softball game that night all while in labor.  No matter what I did I couldn't get my contractions closer.  I went through the night again but was definitely feeling the contractions come on stronger.  However, all of the pain of the contraction felt like it was all focused in my c-section scar.  It was so painful.  The next morning JD went to a meeting and I text him and told him to come home, then called my Mom BAWLING telling her how bad it hurt.  I ended up going into the hospital and was dilated to a 3.  They wanted me to walk around for a couple hours then go back, if I was at a 4 they would keep me.  Well after that my contractions came on every 2 to 3 minutes. We went to Del Taco, and got home in time for my Mom to come take over the kids.  We went back to the hospital and I was dilated to a 5 so they kept me!!  I got my epidural very quickly and tried to take a little nap.  I was so so nervous the whole time, just having a bit of an anxiety attack.  The baby was turned the wrong way so I pushed a few times to try and get her to turn.  Then they Dr.  gave me some peanut thing to put in between my legs and 30 minutes later she was ready to come!  a push and a half later our sweet baby girl Quinn was here!  


6 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 long



 The kids have been in absolute heaven since we had Quinn
 First picture of our family of 6


Time to go home!!  WE had to leave her leg our for the security stuff
 All they've been doing since she got home


 My goodness we love love love this little lady! She is such a peach!

No comments:

Post a Comment