Monday, July 13, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

 Oh Mothers Day.  I'm still not sure if I love you or not.  I woke up to my wonderful Husband making me a yummy omelette breakfast.  The kids gave me their homemade cards, and I got the sweetest letter from JD.  He is not one to get mushy and lovey so it really meant a lot...and I cried.  Then he had to go to Bishopbric meeting, and we got all ready for church.  The rest of the day was spent at home just hanging out.  I think we had leftovers for dinner haha.



I love these kiddos with all my heart.  The older they get the more anxious I feel about this whole Mothering thing.  I am trying my very hardest to be great for them.  I really hope they can feel my love and concern, and desire to raise them in the very best way.  Being a Mother is such a big job, but I absolutely love doing it.  I would never change it, and I could never picture myself doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment