Wednesday, April 30, 2014

He's 30!!

 That;s right, this big hunk of a man turned 30!  So hot right? 
 We started off with the traditional chocolate waffle breakfast, then we had some awesome friends (the Jones) take the kids away to the farm park while I attempted to surprise JD and take him rock climbing!  When we got there, we realized it didn't open for another hour so we decided to go home and change and we went to the mall and ate at his usual hibachi Japanese steakhouse restaurant.  Then we walked around and looked at shoes.  Lame I know!  I can't believe I didn't check the time at the Rock climbing place. 
We did have a few friends over at the house later on for cake and ice cream! We invited the Jones, the Huntingtons, the Bells, and the Claytons.  And I once again failed to take a picture of the whole group.  I feel awkward asking people to get in pictures! 

 JD laughed when he walked downstairs to his poster.  He said the balloons looked like boobs haha!

 It was a fun day, I wish we could have celebrated in a bigger way for his 30th, but I am so glad we were able to get good friends over to share it with us!  Happy Birthday Honey!  We have lots in store for us thanks to this hard working man of mine.  I am so looking forward to what's coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment