Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas Tree Decorating Party!!

 Every year we have a big family party the night we decorate our tree!  I really love this little tradition of ours!  I love making the fun treats and we have the kids write their letters to Santa too which is always fun! 
For this party I made some candy cane popcorn, dark chocolate brownies, and some coconut hot chocolate!  It was all so yummy!  I love winter food!!
 Macy wasn't quite sure what she wanted, she kept asking for a blinky pet (I have no idea), and a Merida barbie!
 Kenedi wanted a jewelry box, berenstain bears book, and a Pocahontas barbie!


 Then we decorated the tree!  Notice the ornament Kenedi made out of a leaf, paper, and a pipe cleaner.  It stayed up the whole month too!!
 I took the kids to hobby lobby so they could pick out their own ornaments!  Macy chose this pink zebra, Kenedi got an orange fish, and they picked a green dinosaur for Cale.  Kind of funny! :)
 All done!!!  We are officially ready for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment