Thursday, January 24, 2013

6 Years!

JD and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary!!  It's kind of surreal!  6 years spent with this man! I am so lucky to have him!  JD is the most caring, friendly, and hard working man I know!  I love him very much and truly know how blessed I am to have him forever! 
We weren't going to get eachother anything, but I bought the hip handmade holiday e-book and thought this would be a great little anniversary gift for the most manly of men!

The Powells watched Kenedi and Macy so JD and I could go to a movie...we went to Les Miserables!
Then we got a babysitter for that night.  We went to a restaraunt called Mimi's, we have heard great reviews and it came highly recommended!  It's a japanese steakhouse where they cook the food in front of you!  It was super delicious! 
It was a good day, and so fun to celebrate our marriage and remember that in the midst of kids, work, and everything else, we really do love eachother. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you could have a good time up in the Burg. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete