Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Tiny Garden!

Kenedi got to pick out a flower for her and Macy! JD made sure to get one that hadn't bloomed yet so she could watch it! We did an FHE about faith, and then she helped us plant the flower! I got some herbs!! I love using fresh herbs for cooking, so I decided to bring a few home and see how it goes! I am really bad with plants, so I am just hoping they live! I got Parsley, Cilantro, and Basil!



A few days after we planted The girls flower, it bloomed!! It's so pretty!! And the girls loved it!! We have Kenedi water it everyday so it's pretty fun for her!







I hope to someday have a really big garden! I just love fresh vegetables, fruits, and herbs!







3 comments:

  1. I am trying my first go at gardening this year too! It has been so fun watching my seeds turn into something! I just hope they keep growing into veggies! Yumm :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come garden at my house...I know nothing!!! And I love the flower. It's the same one we just bought my parents. Good taste:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so much fun! You are such a creative mom. Your girls are SO lucky! And you will have to let me know how the kitchen garden goes. Fresh herbs are so tasty!

    ReplyDelete