Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just a few Pictures!

I really want to be better at documenting the everyday things! So, here are a few of my favorite pictrues from the last couple of days! First off...I just love Macy's curls!!
Macy really has a passion for reading books! She always wants a book in her hands!



Kenedi has an obsession with money (uh-oh)! She carries this jar of money everywhere, and there is always a ton of coins in the couch!! Which comes in handy sometimes :)





I thought this was such a funny picture!







Macy looks so grown up eating her snack!









I love my goofy kids!! This is Macy's way of wearing a headband!

I love my girls, and they are growing up so fast! I want to make sure I catch all those special daily moments we have together!











No comments:

Post a Comment