Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Girl Blankets!

About a year ago I got a TON of minky fabric because I really wanted to make the girls some big blankets! I am NOT a great sewer, the only experience I have is a high school sewing class I took 10 years ago (wierd) which I did not do very well in! I am also an impatient sewer, which made this a tough project for me to take on, and also why it took me almost a year to finally get it done! But here they are! I am very proud of them, and once I got the hang of it, I really enjoyed it! My girls really love them too, so that makes everything all worth it!



These aren't the greatest pictures of the blanket, but you get the idea!

























2 comments:

  1. Those blankets are super cute! I love the fabric! And that is alot of sewing...no wonders it took a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blankets are so cute! I am a very impatient sewer too! I always think I can finish a project in a day and then weeks later it finally is finished!

    ReplyDelete