Monday, April 18, 2011

Proud Mommy!!

So, remember when I told you Macy was asked to model for JJ Cole a long time ago? Well, I hadn't see or heard anything about for awhile after that. About a month ago, I decided to check the website anyways just to see what they had. Much to my surprise, Macy was on the home page of the site!!!! I was so excited I called every member of my family to have them look it up!! I talked JD into buying one of the products just so we could have the picture! So, I got this beauty in the mail yesterday and I can't stop looking at it! Macy LOVES to look at it too!! She laughs and yells "BABY!!" So cute!! If you are interested in any of JJColes cute stuff check out their site here!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cool!! She was (and is) such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete