Friday, March 11, 2011

My Little Helper!!

Kenedi has been such a big helper lately!! We always have wipes in our bathroom (just incase), so Kenedi loves to sit on our drawers and put the wipes under the faucet and wipe everything!! Its so nice of her to help mommy clean!!! And here are even more funny things that have come from this little babe...
We were swimming at our Bishops house, she had to go potty so I took her. While we were in the bathroom she said " Someone splashed me when I was trying to carve it up!" She got that from the mermaid barbie movie!
She LOVES to tell us stories now which is SO fun!! Every story begins with "Once upon a time, in a faraway land...." Who knows what you'll get after that!!
I asked her what she wanted to get her daddy for his birthday, the first time she said " How about a brand new baby!!!" (that would be my dream!) Then, I asked her again a few days later and she said " How about a tiny little park with a bag of sunshine!" Don't know how i'm gonna pull that one off!
When we asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up she said " I want to be a butterfly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment