Saturday, March 26, 2011

Guess Who Turned 27....

This ruggedly, handsome young man did!!!!!
We went to Wendy's for lunch,and Kenedi wanted to do a little photo shoot...



















JD blowing out his candles!!






Our best friends!! Chelsea, Markie, Miranda, Jake, JD, and Paul...






McKay and Carlee Francis (These guys are practically family!) and...







Elizabeth, and Noah!!
I know we already had a little party celebrating a bunch of birthdays, but I still thought it would be fun to have a little BBQ for JD's real birthday. We invited our closest friends over and it was such a blast!! We are so lucky to have such awesome friends in our lives!! Kenedi was entertaining the crowd with her magic wand (she kept freezing people, and turning them into all sorts of animals). Macy got to play with her best little friend Oaklee, and we had lots of fun!
JD turned 27!! Crazy! I am so lucky to have him for my Husband! He takes such good care of us, and sacrifices so much so we can live comfortably, and I can stay home with our girls! He is a very good man, very patient (and lets face it, you need ALOT of patience to live with me), and I love him so much!! Happy Birthday Babe!!! I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment