Thursday, February 24, 2011

I swore I would never do this!

I remember the day I got engaged I sat there daydreaming about how wonderful our life was going to be, and how I was going to be the most amazing wife and mother. The house would always be cleaned, and smelling good, my children would look perfect and clean at all times,
I NEVER got upset about anything, and we always had delicious, healthy gourmet meals.
Then this day came. It was a Sunday, JD had a late meeting and I hadn't really planned anything for dinner. So, I whipped out the flour and eggs and made some pancakes! They were delicious, but as I sat down to eat I just looked at my cute kids and thought to myself... "Pancakes for a sunday dinner?? I swore I would never do this!" Oh well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delish! I LOVE love LOVE breakfast for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete