Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning!

I made some finger puppets for our christmas nativity!
The girlies in their jammies!

Her long awaited rapunzel dress!


Macy opening her presents!



JD's grill!

















A WII from JD's Mom!








Our kitchen radio!! It's so much easier to have dance parties now!!
Christmas was so much fun this year!! It gets better the older our kids get! I woke up at 5:30 and wanted to wake everyone up but decided that wouldn't be a great idea! I heard Kenedi talking about 7:30 and I jumped out of bed to get them so we could open presents! When we walked into the living room and saw all the presents, Kenedi got so excited she couldn't see where her presents were! Macy wasn't so interested in opening presents, but Kenedi was shaking because she was so excited. After we opened presents, JD made us some breakfast and we took the girls to see Tangled (of course). We came back and I made my very first Christmas dinner!! I wish I would have taken pictures because I got a bunch of new fun platters that I used for dinner!! We invited another couple in our building (the Woodards) over for dinner and we had a really fun time!! It's hard to believe that Christmas is all over now. I hope to keep the spirit with me throughout the year! I am so grateful for our many many blessings! Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment